♡ Late February/Early March Collective Clothing Haul ♡

17:36

Hello lovelies! 

I've been doing a lot of shopping, aka scouring all the deals and actively updating my wardrobe to fit the upcoming seasons. Unfortunately, the current weather situation where I live is terrible. It's March and I have been experiencing a lot of rain, snow, and a mixture of the two. Therefore because of the weather, I have a hard time accommodating all my Spring/Summer-y pieces to fit the climate. However, despite the weather, it definitely doesn't stop me from purchasing all these dime pieces! 


I hope that you enjoy perusing through this post as much as I had fun making it! 


I have been wanting a choker shirt for the longest time because I saw a lot of people wearing this for a night out. When I saw Dynamite selling it, I had to get my hands on it. It was on sale for $12 and I had an additional 15% coupon for it so I got it for like $10! 


Lately, I've been trying my best to have daily physical activity. My wardrobe lacks a lot of active wear, so I (shamelessly) have to wear the active wear that I do own over and over. 

I was perusing through some clothes and I found this gem, a long-sleeve active wear top for $1.47! A dollar fifty really broke my bank. 




My mum has been pushing me to get new white tees because apparently I wear the same one over and over again. So I went out and got some (sorta) white tees! This cream coloured one is from American Eagle

...And this ballerina tee is from Old Navy. 


I have been looking for some cute jumpers for the upcoming warm seasons and I came across this plain black jumper with culotte style legs

I am honestly super excited to style this!! 

Also continuing on my trend of purchases at Old Navy, this chambray off the shoulder top recently came out in stores and I had to get my hands on it! It totally reminds me of something a person would wear out for Sunday brunch.

A few weeks ago, I went out with my Family for "Family Day". We went shopping and my mum bought these grey jogger pants from Dynamite. These are extremely comfy and I really wanted the same pant in black, but they didn't have it in stock at the store.

Despite not having it in store, that didn't stop me from ordering it online. Once I got paid, I went straight to my laptop to order the black joggers. I have something super similar to these pants from Old Navy, but I've worn it religiously and it's starting to shrink. I'm super glad to get my hands on these, and they will definitely replace my Old Navy ones. 

Lastly, I got these washed out grey mom jeans from Dynamite's sister store, Garage. These babies were also on sale and are easy to style because it is so simplistic and basic.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Page Views

Visit my Facebook Page

Followers