Version 2

20:15



Happy December y'all! 

If you follow the shoe game, or just know because of the hype, you would know that Kanye's Yeezy Boost 350 v2 got release in late November. I was lucky enough to get my hands on these (thanks to Paulo!!)

I was waiting for the right day to wear them because the weather hasn't been too great here. Luckily, today was alright, so I wore them to my last day of classes. 
  
 



Top: H&M 
Bottoms: Old Navy
Shoes: Adidas x Yeezy Boost 350 v2 in Copper 


My colleague who is a sneaker fanatic like myself inspired me to make this post. 
(Thanks Matt!!!)

I kept the fit simple with the typical all black look. I didn't want to have too much colour to draw attention away from the sneakers. Plus, the all black outfit represents my early funeral because it's final season!

Good luck to all of you who have exams approaching. Study hard and end this semester off strong. 


Relax and vibe to this playlist:

With Love, Kathleen 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Page Views

Visit my Facebook Page

Followers