Who What Wear

22:49

It's that time of the year again, it's back to school season.
I took the summer semester off, so it was a really nice break. 

Here is what I wore on the 3rd day to school. Super laid back and yet a hint of girly-ness with the feminine bomber and t-shirt dress. 



 Bomber: Who What Wear (Target)
Choker: Thrifted
Dress: H&M
Shoes: Adidas Superstars


 During the middle of August, I went on a road trip to Portland with my family. Oregon is known to have no tax and of course, I did a little shopping. I love going to Target because they have tons of cute finds. I found this bomber on display and I had to get it. It's thin and versatile. Perfect to jazz up a monotone outfit. 


I hope that you enjoyed the summer as much as I did! I also wish you luck if you're going back to school. 


With Love, Kathleen

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Page Views

Visit my Facebook Page

Followers