When September Ends: This Month's Favourites

09:38

Another month is trailing to the end. September has treated me well and I enjoyed this month more than I thought I would have. 

Here are a few of my favourite things this month.

Beauty

 Top to bottom: Maliboo, Chi, Push Up, Celebrity Skin

Liquid lipsticks have been all that I have been wearing on my lips. In fact, liquid lipsticks have taken over my lip collection. My favourite colours are Maliboo from Kylie Cosmetics, Chi by Karruche from Colourpop, Push Up from Nyx cosmetics, and Celebrity Skin from Jeffree Star. 
If you have read my previous post, you would know that I switched from using mascara to using false lashes for everyday use. I have been obsessed with using Ardell's Demi Wispies. These lashes look natural on and they are reusable up to 15 times. 


I have been using a lot of bronzer that I've already hit pan on my Kat Von D Shade and Light palette. The shade that I used so much is called Subconsious.

Fashion


Plain white tees are so versatile. I haven't really noticed, but the majority of the tops I own are white. 


Bomber jackets have been in style for quite some time now. I just love the sporty street style it gives to any outfit. 


My shoe collection has grown immensely throughout this whole year. Because I am now back in school, I have been reaching for comfort. I gravitate towards sneakers more than anything. Adidas is really killing the shoe game. My favourite shoe would have to be these NMDs in the tan colourway with the hint of coral pink at the back.  

Miscellaneous 

PUMPKIN SPICE LATTE. 
I think that speaks for itself. 


Chokers have made its way into my Instagram feed, that I've been inspired to buy a few myself. I love how it ties an outfit together despite how it is just a suede string or ribbon around the neck. 


(Click here to see my Carousell page!)

I really love thrifting and finding new items for fairly cheap. I love browsing through local Facebook groups that sell preloved items and clothing bought on impulse. I recently discovered this app called Carousell. It is a platform similar to Poshmark for buying and selling preloved clothing. I've gotten a lot of cute pieces brand new with the tags on. I definitely recommend browsing through Carousell because you'll ever know what you find!

Music
Frank Ocean's album Blonde released in late August and I've been listening to it non-stop. My favourite songs are Pink + White, Solo, Skyline To and Futura Free.  

-     -     -
I hope that you enjoyed this month as much as I have! I also hope that you enjoyed perusing through this post. 

With love, Kathleen 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Page Views

Visit my Facebook Page

Followers