September Collective Haul ♡

13:00

Hello blogosphere! 
I did a lot of damage to my bank account this month, but it is worth it because I got tons of cute stuff for my wardrobe and makeup collection. 

I got tons of things ranging from fashion and beauty to totally miscellaneous items. 

-   -   -

For clothing and accessories, I got two bomber jackets, a blanket scarf, white boyfriend jeans and grey girlfriend jeans (both of which are not in this post.)


I got this pink bomber jacket from this app called "Carousell". It's a place online where you can post your preloved clothing and sell it. I got the bomber brand new with the tags for only $25! A really good deal because it retails for $43. 

I also got this black bomber jacket from Garage. It retails for $69, and it was on sale for $49! I love the whole bomber jacket trend. It's super perfect for the fall season. 



 Aritzia had a warehouse sale early this month and unfortunately, I was unable to go myself. I got this scarf brand new from someone that when to the sale and decided to resell. 
This scarf is called the Gloomy Days blanket scarf by Wilfred


As far as makeup goes, I'm super happy with my purchases. 


I got the Lorac Pro To Go palette. I love it so much! It's super compact and pigmented. 


 I have an obsession with lashes. I switched from wearing mascara to just putting on strips of lashes. I just find it easier and I feel like it looks fuller than applying mascara. 


Surprise, surprise! Another Kylie Lipkit. I finally got the Kylie lipkit in Exposed. A really nice warm-toned neutral. 


 If you know, or not, I collect Disney Tsum tsums. My collecting addiction has died down a tad bit, but i really like this month's Tsum tsum collection. I got Ursula from The Little Mermaid and Maleficent from Sleeping Beauty. 


If you follow me on Instagram, you would know that I had a trip down to Portland. My older cousin has this journal where she keeps her daily thoughts and ideas in. I felt inspired by her, so I got these really cute notebooks from Winners. 


Last but not least, I got this skull candle holder from Daiso! Just $2 for some really cute room decor. 

I hope that you liked my little collective haul post! 
With love, Kathleen

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Page Views

Visit my Facebook Page

Followers