Lime Crime Wishlist + $5 Off Your Lime Crime Purchase!

12:51

Hello lovlies!

I've been getting tons of notifications from Lime Crime and their new products. These are a few that I'm really hoping to get in the near time future!

Near the end of the post, there will be an offer to get $5 off your Lime Crime purchase so that you too can get your own makeup. 

Super Foil in Lucid & Dream
This is one of their new eyeshadow duos. I really love the mauve and golden brown combo. I think that it's super wearable for an everyday look.

Velvetine in Teddy Bear
I own a few Velvetines myself and I love the formula and consistency. Others find it dry and patchy, but I love the texture one my lips. Also love, love, loveeee the brownish mauvey pink lip this season,

Perlees in Gemma
Along with the whole trend of mauvey pinks, this one is Lime Crime's metallic lipsticks. Super cute and totally in for the fall!

xxx

Now what you've all been waiting for! 
Here's $5 off your first purchase at Lime Crime. 
This offer is valid until December 22, 2016 
perfect for early Christmas shopping or even just a treat for yourself.


Happy shopping! 
With love, Kathleen

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Page Views

Visit my Facebook Page

Followers