Dope Taupe

08:00


  I have been feeling inspired by the whole bomber/varsity jacket trend. As I'm curating this post, I realize that in my previous outfit post I'm wearing another bomber jacket. I'm super obsessed with the outerwear that soon enough I'm pretty sure that I'm going to be collecting different styles of bombers. On the bright side, the fall and winter season is approaching which is the perfect excuse to star accumulating cold weather pieces. 


I have been inspired by a lot of monotone and muted colours in my outfits lately. I haven't found myself wearing much colour now that summer is (not technically, but) over. Super excited to finally pull out all my sweaters, cozy up with cuddles and PSL.
   

Bomber: Forever 21
Shirt: Old Navy
Choker: Thifted
Mom Jeans: Garage Clothing
Shoes: NMDs from Adidas
Lip Colour: Lolita by Kat Von D

I hope that this week hasn't been too hard or frustrating for you!

With Love, Kathleen

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Page Views

Visit my Facebook Page

Followers