Colourpop Review & Haul

11:14

Here is my long awaited ColourPop haul and review! 
If you follow me on Instagram, then you know that I talk about this brand and their Ultra Matte Lipsticks. 

I can't really say much about their other products because I've only bought their Ultra Matte Lipsticks, Lippie Stix, and Highlighters. 

When ordering from ColourPop, if you're not located in the US, I really recommend ordering with a friend because shipping fees can be really expensive. 


I got these two highlighters. They are very pigmented and shimmery. 
The highlighters come in a small twist cap container. 
The consistency is very creamy and the product just melts in your fingers. 
I suggest using your fingers for this product.

Top: Wisp
Bottom: Butterfly Beach


I ordered some ColourPop Ultra Matte lipsticks before and this is my second order. 

This is a lippie stix in Toosti.

From top to bottom:
Wisp,Butterfly Beach, Tootsi, LAX, Chilly Chili, Tulle, Beeper, and Trap. 

Pros of ColourPop
♡ Inexpensive products
♡ Highly Pigmented
♡ Long lasting and Transfer-proof
♡ Accessible through Online site
♡ Cruelty-Free
♡ Fast shipment

Cons of ColourPop
♡ High shipping prices 
♡ Ultra Matte lipsticks settle into fine lines (Exfoliate and moisturize before application!)
♡ Packaging of the highlighters 
♡ Labeling is cheap
♡ Hard to remove due to the long lasting factor

I hope that this helped you if you're interested in purchasing some lippies :3
Have a lovely day! 
With love, Kathleen

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Page Views

Visit my Facebook Page

Followers