American Apparel Warehouse Sale Haul

22:50

 I saw a Facebook event for a huge American Apparel sale. Everything at the sale is 70% and the sale was held at a place really close to where I work, so I just had to take advantage of this deal. 

The American Apparel store in my local mall had a 50% the entire store sale as well, which was pretty awesome as well. 

Here is a collective picture of all the things I snagged at the sale.


 The way that the sale was formatted was pretty cool. There were plenty of shelves and plastic drawers full of clothes, each separated with descriptions of the items and pictures of the models. 

I got two high neck sleeveless crop tops, a high neck body suit, a regular crop top and a mock neck sleeveless crop top.

 I picked out two pastel coloured 3/4 length sleeve baseball tees. 

 One jumpsuit with a really low V.

Two velvet babydoll dresses. 

 I got this skirt for 50%, it fit so nicely so I had to get it.

 Some opaque tights, you can never go wrong with a good pair.

 I also got these two midi skirts for 50% as well.


Lastly, I got this cropped mint hoodie. 

I'm super pleased with all the things I bought and shocked at how much I saved.
I hope that you all had a lovely weekend and a great start to the new week ahead!
With love, Kathleen 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Page Views

Visit my Facebook Page

Followers