Collective Miscellaneous Haul

13:26


Long time no blog post! I'm just been so caught up with school and assignments. 
Anyways, I've been shopping a lot lately and it's getting to the point where I blow off my paychecks so easily. My bank account starts crying whenever I buy something. It's a real bad habit, but I am a shopaholic so what can you expect right?

Click to read more on what I got! 





 I got these two folders from my local Night Market. They sell a bunch of cute things ranging from blankets to cute stationery to electronic cases.

I thought that it wa perfect since I'm only taking 3 courses this semester!

 I've been looking everywhere for the Real Techniques Bold Metals brushes collection. I found a girl selling new ones through Instagram for half the price. I just had to snag these 3.

 I got this really cute water bottle + pouch at a Bubble Tea shop.

 Lately, I've been on Twitter a lot and I follow-up on (Jasmine Blu) April's timeline because she posts a bunch of cute things. She took pictures of some of her comic books and it inspired me to check out a comic book store right across from where I work. 

I got Bee and Puppycat, Adventure Time Fionna and Cake, Jem and the Holograms (there's a movie coming out called and I wonder how that's going to turn out), and Zodiac Starforce. 

 At the same Night Market, I got a Rilakkuma lanyard, pens and pencils, and Sailor Moon keychains.

 The cooler weather in Vancouver is starting to reel in, so I've just been binge-shopping on toques and beanies. 

The trend of over-the-knee socks is taking over my wardrobe!! I love wearing these with cute skirts.

That's all I have to share for now! I hope that you have a lovely October :3
With love, Kathleen

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Total Page Views

Visit my Facebook Page

Followers