July & August Favourites

09:58

Summer is coming to an end and I've been trying a lot of new things. These are the main things that I have been enjoying within these two months. 

Let's talk about music. Music is and will always be part of my daily routine. I listen to music when I shower, right before I sleep, when I'm walking around the city, etcetera. 
The songs that I've been listening to on repeat:

  •  in July are My Way (Remix) by Fetty Wap featuring Drake, Research by Big Sean featuring Ariana Grande, and Omen by Disclosure featuring Sam Smith
  • in August are Hotline Bling by Drake and It G Ma by Keith Ape.

My favourite things to gobble up are french fries and bubble tea. 
My boyfriend and I always go get bubble tea and/or french fries. We go almost every week, and it's a real bad addiction.

The night market in my city is filled with knick-knacks especially iPhone cases and anime stuff. I saw this really cute Baymax case and I just had to buy it.

 Lately I've been going on jogs around my neighbourhood. Like I said, I listen to music every day and I listen to tunes when I run to help me pump my muscles to the beat and keep me motivated. This lil contraption is the best thing ever. I just slip in my phone, attach my earphones, put my house key in the little pocket, strap it around my arm, and I'm good to go.



As far as beauty favourites go, I've been using this NYX Soft Matte lip cream in London. I think that it is one of the best neutral lippies that I own.

I love this MAC eyeshadow. It's called Copperplate. It's a grey-ish taupey colour and I apply it along the crease of my eyes. 

I found this really cool invention through a YouTuber. It's the quickest way to spot clean brushes. It really works and you can mix dark and light shadows on one brush! 

That's all for my monthly favourites! What's your favourite thing this Summer?
By the way, I'm planning to do a giveaway to kickstart the school season. What would you like me to include?

With Love, Kathleen

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Page Views

Visit my Facebook Page

Followers