AniRevo 2015

09:38

This is actually my very first time attending a convention of some sort. I has the opportunity to go the Anime Revolution with my boyfriend. We only went for one day, but we could've and should've went for all three days. 

I really wanted to cosplay as Kiki from Kiki's Delivery Service, but I really had no time to come up with a last minute costume. 
Here's a quick view of what I wore:

Headband: American Eagle
Long sleeve Button Down: H&M
Dress: American Apparel
Socks: Wego Japan
Shoes: Old Navy

At Anime Revolution, my boyfriend and I spent most of the time at the exhibitor hall. We never went to watch concerts, play games, or even see celebrities and get their autographs. 

Since I spent most of my time and money at vendors, here is my AniRevo haul!
(Click read more to see what I got!)


 I'm in love with all the stuff I got. Most booths have artist's prints, pins, buttons, keychains, lanyards, etc. 

As you can see, I spent most on buttons :3

 I got this really cute print from TeeTurtle. I really wanted to get more prints, but my cash flow was too weak. 

 I didn't get the name of the artist or the business card, but I got this really cute Sylveon phone case. 

I got Baymax washi tape. I honestly don't know what I'll do with this, but I'll make sure that I put this to good use. 

From the same booth, I got these two lanyards. I gave the electric Pokemon one to my brother. I really like the Usagi one and I'm going to attach it to my keys or something.

I got these two cute keychains. One is Baymax holding a lolipop and the other is Usagi eating a lil bun. Super super cute. 


 Lastly, my BUTTONS!!!! 

My collective button collection consists of Sailor Moon, Steven Universe, Adventure Time, Bravest Warriors, Bee & Puppycat, and Sylveon.

That's all I have to share for now! 
With Love, Kathleen

You Might Also Like

3 comments

Total Page Views

Visit my Facebook Page

Followers