Angstchild Phone Case Review

10:07


Disclaimer: I am not sponsored by Angstchild, nor am I affiliated with their company. I just really like what the brand has to offer, so I'm just sharing my thoughts. I hope that this will help you discover a new brand and will be a future reference when you purchase from Angstchild

I received a package about 2 weeks ago. It was the longest and most anticipated wait, so when I got a notice that my package arrived, I had to pick it up from the post office right away. I ordered this phone case from Angstchild about in early July, and it took almost the whole month for it to arrive. 





I ordered the No Face phone case. It is an original design by Yen. The phone case is detailed on the sides as well. I think that Spirited Away is a classic movie. 

The prices on the site are in USD, so I had a huge shock when my checkout was much more expensive than I thought it was. The phone case is $15 USD and with the conversion rate, I spent $25 CAD in total, including shipping. 

I've had the phone case on my phone for about a week and I noticed that the case started getting a little dirty because of the grease on my hands. That's a huge con; it's gets dirty really easily and it's hard to clean it. 

Other than the pricing and the struggle of it getting dirty easily, I really like the items that Angstchild has. I might purchase another phone case or the Chihiro top in the nearby future...maybe when the rates are a little better.) 

Check out Angstchild.com and their Instagram.

That's all for now! 
With Love, Kathleen

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Page Views

Visit my Facebook Page

Followers