May's Love List

09:48

 Hello lovelies, I've purchased a lot throughout this whole month and a couple of them made the cut. To be honest, I don't keep close tabs on what to add to my favourites list. I have a daily routine and I just pick out whatever is new to it. 

Here are my fashion favourites of the month
  • Brandy Melville spaghetti strap tops (I love the black one so much that I purchased the white one! Click here to see how I styled the black top.) 
  • Black leather strapped watch with a silver rimmed face from Casio
  • Criss-cross faux snake sliders (fun fact: my black JuJu Jelly sandals broke before I got to work, so I had to purchase new shoes, so I got these ones. These saved me from a painful 6 hour shift.)


I don't have a lot of favourite things in the beauty category because I haven't been wearing a lot of makeup lately. I just fill in my brows and put on concealer and just call it a day.

 However, I've been enjoying these two products.

 This one is a concealer palette from this brand called Canmake. I got it at a convenience store while I was in Japan. I use it as my eyelid primer and for spot treatment because it applies so soft and a creamy to powder finish. I wish that Canmake existed in Canada because I really need to stock up on this concealer.

 Secondly, I love this baked skin finish in Soft & Gentle by MAC Cosmetics. I know that people use this as I highlighter, but I like to apply this on the tops of my cheeks because it give my face a dewy look.

My last favourite is super odd: a glass water bottle. 
I just repurposed a previous tea bottle into my daily water bottle. I remember my ballet teacher's voice in the back of my head telling the dance class that glass bottles are much more better than plastic ones. I sort of feel hipster carrying around this bottle from class to class. 

With Love, Kathleen

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Page Views

Visit my Facebook Page

Followers