June Favourites

21:50


My list of favourites this month is really small. I haven't been consistently using new things for this month. Here are some things, items, memories, whatever whatchamacallit I've enjoyed this month.


 My favourite local YouTubers (tothe9s) had a Pop-Up shop/Meet & Greet. I went with one of my friends and we got to meet them! I was so starstruck. I bought this super cute circle necklace and I got a polaroid picture with them.


These are favourite beauty tools of the month. 

I actually lost my tweezers, so I stopped by Daiso (and instead of buying a new pair of tweezers,) I got a set of brow razors. They come in a pack of 3 and it's easy for me clean my brows and have my hairs grow back faster. 


I bought this contour brush from Real Techniques before I got the set of three. I absolutely love this brush. It allows me to apply my bronzer by the hollows of my cheek. I just love it.

 My only makeup favourite for June is this Elizabeth Arden lip pencil in Taupe. 
It has a perfect cream consistency and a beautiful rosy brown pigment. I love lining my lips with this and then topping it off with a nude lip colour. It gives my lips a perfect cross between nude and neutral.

My favourite show of the month is Orange is the New Black. Ever since Season 3 was released early, all I've been doing for the past month was binge watch. 

My favourite songs of the month are in this 8tracks playlist! Let me know what you think ;)


What are the things that you've been loving this month?
With love, Kathleen

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Total Page Views

Visit my Facebook Page

Followers