Huge Brandy Melville Haul & More

18:56

I'm currently in the final exam season and all I've been doing to destress is shopping. It's a really bad habit/addiction, but I get a real good kick out of shopping. Other than stressing about finals, I shopped a lot as a graduation present for myself.
I broke the bank at Brandy Melville. Not super proud of how much I've spent, but I have to admit that I love my purchases.


 I'll do outfit posts with what I bought, because it doesn't look too interesting laid out.


I got these really cute shorts! I'm planning to wear them as lounge wear or to the beach. I really need to stock up on denim shorts because I unfortunately don't own any.

I saw this keychain along with other emojis like the ghost and the skull, but I chose the alien one instead. I really like the ghost one, so I might get that if there are still any more.

 After Brandy Melville, I stopped by TopShop because I saw a post on Instagram where tank tops were 2 for $16 CAD. I had to grab me some, so I got the basics: black and white. I might go get other colours because these tanks are super comfy.




I stopped by my local drugstore and booked it to the cosmetics section. I've been wanting to try the NYX soft matte lip creams in specific colours and they finally restocked! Every time I went to the drugstore, they always ran out. I also wanted to see if there were any new Real Techniques brushes. I picked up three: the sculpting brush, concealer and blush brush.

That's all for a haul! 
With Love, Kathleen  

You Might Also Like

6 comments

Total Page Views

Visit my Facebook Page

Followers