Big Beauty Haul

17:33

Do I need all this makeup? No, not really. In my defense, collecting makeup is like having a stamp collection, or a rock collection. I've collectively purchased these during the month of June. (Or I may have gone overboard in a day or two...but still bought this month ;P)

 I went to MAC Cosmetics just because I heard that there were different scents in the FIX+ collection. Unfortunately, I didn't see any in stores, so I just got the regular FIX+. I love spritzing this on my eyeshadow brush that's loaded with product. For some reason the eye shadow is pigmented and it lasts longer! 


I have a habit of stopping by the drugstore just to see if any new Real Techniques brushes are out. I rave about these brushes and recommend it to anyone who owns makeup. 
My brush collection expanded, so I'll update you on my Real Techniques collection in a post!

 I finally got my hands on Lime Crime's Cashmere. It's a pretty "greige" (grey and beige mashed together in a Velvetine.) I really want to get Lime Crime's newer colours: Faded, Shroom, Bleached & Riot.

 I just walked into Sephora, just casually browsing. I wasn't intending on getting anything, but the Too Faced Melted lipstick in Melted Chihuahua got my eyes. I love the colour, it's absolutely beautiful.

I wanted to try something light weight on my eyebrows so I got the ELF eyebrow kit. It's contains gel and powder. So far, I'm loving the gel. I wish that it was more pigmented, but I guess that's what you get for something so affordable.
Maybe I'll fall in love with the product later on.



I noticed that Sephora restocked on Lolita so I just had to get another tube. I'm not finished with my first one, but I really had to get another one before they sell out.
 There was an Instagram post that I saw, I forgot who posted it, but she posted a "Kylie Jenner lip tutorial" and it was a mixture of these two lip liners from Essence: Satin Mauve & In the Nude. I love these lip liners so much! They are super pigmented, creamy and only $1.99 CAD!!!!! You totally get the bang for your buck.

There's this new store at this mall close to me called Funk n Frost. There's another location, but it's super far. Anyways, on the checkout counter, there's this product. It allows you to quickly spot clean your brushes. I'll do a review on this sometime soon! 

 Funk n Frost has loads of NYX products, so I had to get a few. 
If you read my previous haul, I purchased a few of the NYX Soft Matte lip creams - I instantly fell in love with them and got myself some more.

From left-right: Soft matte lip cream in Athens, Soft matte lip cream in Abu Dhabi, Soft matte lip cream in London, Intense butter gloss in Chocolate Crepe, and a matte lipstick in Whipped Caviar. 

That concludes my beauty haul! I hope this inspires you to try out one of the products I mentioned! 

Ta-ta for now.
With love, Kathleen

You Might Also Like

3 comments

Total Page Views

Visit my Facebook Page

Followers