My MAC Lipstick Collection

17:25

 Quick disclaimer: I've purchased these lipsticks collectively throughout the year. I didn't get all of these on the spot. I've finished a few lipsticks as well as lose some. Have you ever encountered that? You just put your lipstick in your purse, then *poof* all gone! I'm embarrassed to say that I've lost a few.

 I own 12 MAC lipsticks. It's a little excessive for a makeup beginner, but you can't argue when I say that it's good to have variety and many choices.



Myself (Lustre)
 Myself is a limited edition lipstick from the "A Novel Romance" collection in July 2014. Its sheer and it's a really like cool-toned pink making it perfect for every day wear. 

Viva Glam II (Satin)
This lipstick is a bit warmer toned lipstick. It's a great neutral and looks lovely with a bold eyeshadow look. 

Velvet Teddy (Matte)
You might recognize this one if you're frequent reader. I literally talk about this lipstick in every favourites posts because I love this lipstick so much. I categorize this one as a "MLBB" (my lips but better).

Modesty (Cremesheen)
This one is almost similar to Myself except it is much more darker and rosy. 

Taupe (Matte)
Taupe is a beautiful brown-ish pink. It's more on the orange-y side, and I would pick this up if I'm feeling bold and sunny. 

Creme in Your Coffee (Cremesheen)
I remember having buyer's impulse when I saw the MAC stand-alone shop at the airport. I saw a friend post her recent MAC lip combo and she included this one. Its a really pretty mauvey-pink.

Twig (Satin)
I purchased this when I went to Japan. It's somewhat like Creme in Your Coffee, but it's opaque and not as sheer. 

Amorous (Satin)
This lipstick I received as a gift this year. My lovely friend (shout out to Diana if you ever come across this post) had a theme for my birthday gift which was "all about me". She gave me this lipstick because it is similar to my last name and she got me a name necklace which I wear almost every day! I love this lipstick!

Rebel (Satin)
This was the first MAC lipstick I've ever purchased. It's a pretty purple-red colour. It's much more wearable than you think!

Diva (Matte) 
Diva is a gorgeous burgundy red colour. I love wearing this one at dinner and event happening in the evening. 

Viva Glam Rihanna (Frost)
I received this one as a gift. I remember having my eyes set on this lipstick. There is specks of shimmer and it is a beautiful blue-toned red.

Ruby Woo (Matte)
This lipstick is a classic hollywood red. It sort-of reminds me of Marilyn Monroe. This is my go-to lipstick when I'm feeling out there and festive. 



With Love, Kathleen 

You Might Also Like

4 comments

Total Page Views

Visit my Facebook Page

Followers