Recent Purchases

11:17

Here are all the things I've bought collectively over the month of March.

 I really wanted to get my hands on the It's Judy Time palette because it's been sold out at Bhcosmetics for a long time now. I am so glad that I saw someone selling theirs. 

 The colours are absolutely beautiful and pigmented. I especially love the eyeshadows on the top row. 
Fun fact, I actually met the YouTuber, ItsJudysLife and I'm in her vlog which is awesome. 

 One of my friends was selling her Kat Von D Lolita Everlasting liquid lipstick to me and of course I had to get it. It was sold out at every single Sephora in my area, so I was surprised that she got her hands on them. 


 I went to a mall that had Tony Moly and I freaked out. I've had my eyes on the Petite Bunny gloss bar ever since I saw a bunch of bloggers talk about it. The colours I wanted were sold out, so I got #02 instead! 

Just the other day, I stopped by LUSH with my cousins. We originally went there for one of my cousins who wanted bath products, but I ended up purchasing a fresh face mask and a few samples. 



 The face mask that I bought is called BB Seaweed. It smelled super fresh and I thought that I would give it a try. 

 The samples that I got are Mask of Magnaminty and Dream Cream. I tried these in-store and I decided to try them for about a week and then go to LUSH to purchase the full size (since they are on the pricey side.) 

 I received a gift card for Guess on my birthday and I decided to invest on a new long wallet because my long black wallet from Michael Kors needs a break. I like this wallet because it has a lot of card slots and pockets.  

 I work right infront of Brandy Melville, so I always stop by the store either before work, during break, or after work. It's really tempting to not buy anything on each visit, but I promised myself that I would purchase something each pay check. 
I got this t-shirt with an alien patch on the left side. It's super soft and comfy. 

To wrap up my haul, I got these heels from Old Navy. There was a huge hype for the strappy heels. I got myself a two toned brown and beige one before, and I really wanted the black one. I was lucky enough to see them for a cheaper price at Old Navy. 

With Love, Kathleen

You Might Also Like

4 comments

Total Page Views

Visit my Facebook Page

Followers