What I Got for My Birthday

21:18

If you follow me on Instagram, you would know that it was my birthday last weekend.
I turned the big 18, and I had a huge party called a debut to celebrate me becoming a woman. 

I'm going to show you a few of the presents I got. I don't intend to brag in any way. I just find it super exciting and fun to read when someone posts hauls and such. 

 The gifts I received are awesome! If you gave me a gift and you're reading this blog post, thank you so much!

 I got an air plant from my friend, Morika. I've been wanting a terrarium for the longest time, so Morika if you're reading it, thank you! You know me too well.

I got an eyeshadow brush kit from Real Techniques, MAC 36 lashes, MAC Mineralize skinfinish, a bunch of Dior products, two MAC lipsticks, MAC lipliner, and a Nudes makeup palette.

 Shoutout to one of my readers and friend, Taryn for getting me this "eye-catching" gift.

This gift is from my friend Lauren. I thought that it was super cute and thoughtful. It's a Starbucks tumbler with Ferrero Rocher inside, two Bath and Body Works candles, and a NARS Audacious lipstick. Thank you Lauren!

 Here are more beauty related things. I got Dark Angels and a Twilight bath bomb from my friend Donald, (thank you Donald!) I got a bunch of lotions, sanitizers, body spray, and a Pink bath bomb.

 I got this Pop! Funko figurine. I love it so much because it's really thoughtful that my cousin got this for me since he knows that Ariel is my favourite princess. (Thanks Brandon!)

 I got a shellac manicure done for the very first time. I got pampered with my cousin Tiffany the day of my birthday party. Huge thank you to Tiffany for treating me out to get a mani-pedi.   

I got myself a Pandora charm bracelet. I've worked so hard, so hard to the point where I would work late on a school night (bad idea, you never do that to yourself.) I got the black leather bracelet instead of the typical silver one. I also got a charm that has 18 engraved. 

I also would like to thank my other friends (*ahem* Caitlin, Vanessa, Alfanet, and Diana) for giving me generous gifts. 

Ta ta for now~
With love, Kathleen

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Total Page Views

Visit my Facebook Page

Followers