January Favourites

12:00

This month is passing by quickly. Here are a bunch of things that I have been enjoying this month.

 I was gifted this body cream from Bath and Body Works and it smells so fruity! I love love love fruity scents over floral-y ones. 
Speaking of Bath and Body works, I got this hand sanitizer and the smell is so pleasant. 
My friend bought Dark Angels from LUSH and it is now my holy grail. If you want me to do a review and talk about the product in more detail, I would be more than happy to. 
I recently wet out to Sephora and bought the NARS creamy concealer and the Too Faced Better than Sex mascara. I rave about this mascara because it gives me the most natural yet volumized lashes.
For my 18th birthday party, I got my makeup done at MAC and I bought a few of the products they used on me, but the one that I've been using is the Skin finish powder. 
I've also been loving a matte lipstick from MAC called Velvet Teddy. I recommend it if you want a good everyday lip since it's neutral. 


My favourite movies of the month are
 Penguins of Madagascar 
and The Book of Life. 

Lastly, my favourite food/drink would have to be Starbucks. I have a bunch of Starbucks gifts cards loaded on my account, so I'm hoping to reach Gold card soon! I love the paninis and a new hot drink fave is a Vanilla bean latte. It tastes exactly like a Vanilla bean frappucchino, but warm and with espresso.

With Love, Kathleen

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Page Views

Visit my Facebook Page

Followers