First Lime Crime Purchase!

16:31

This is actually my third time purchasing something online. Two weeks wasn't a super long wait, but I had anticipated that it would come on time before I leave for Japan. 


 My order is from Lime Crime! I'm so excited to share with you all what I bought. The inside of the box is super adorable.

 I got a Velvetine in Wicked. The Velvetines are a matte lipstick. I've been wanting to get my hands on Wicked for a while now, so I'm extremely satisfied with my purchase.

 I really want to get another velvetine in Cashmere and Riot. I also want a Unicorn lipstick! Let me know if you want a review or a tutorial with this burgundy lip.

With love, Kathleen
ps. I'm leaving for Japan tomorrow, but don't fret! I've queue'd a few posts for the time that I'm away. 

You Might Also Like

3 comments

Total Page Views

Visit my Facebook Page

Followers