Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays

16:25

I apologize for the lack of posts. I thought that I was going to follow through with my idea of Blogmas, but it was a total fail. I was swamped with homework, assessments, work, and projects that I never really got to sit in front of my computer.  

Anyways, I hope that you are all having a lovely winter.
Merry Christmas to you all :)

Here's my Christmas Day outfit. 

(I don't even own clothing that scream out CHRISTMAS; you know, the typical red, green, and gold sequins. It's pretty sad because the majority of my closet is black and white.)


My cream blouse is from Charlotte Russe. I love it so much because of the criss-cross detail on the back and the crochet bell sleeves. I'm soooo sad because there isn't a Charlotte Russe store in Canada.

My skirt is from JACOB, and my nude flats are from Forever 21.

 My wire necklace is from Brandy Melville, and my pink quilted bag is from Steve Madden.


Here are some of the gifts I received on Christmas! I'm so thankful, although I really didn't have a set Christmas wishlist.


I got this makeup brush set. The brushes are super soft and I can't wait to use them!

You can't go wrong with gifting a pair of socks because everyone needs socks. I love them so much. 

 I got this mini perfume set. I think that it's great because I can just throw one into my purse and spritz it whenever. 
My favourite scent is POSH; it smells so fruity.

 I got two books. Through the Woods is a comic book filled with horror stories. I've already read through it and I loooooove it! I still have yet to read Lost At Sea, but I think that I like it already.



Lastly, I got Super Smash Bros. Well it wasn't really gifted for me, I bought it for my brother, but I play it too, so I consider it a little treat for myself.

I hope that you all are having a wonderful Christmas time. 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Total Page Views

Visit my Facebook Page

Followers