November Favourites

12:00

I don't have that many favourites for November because I didn't really venture out and try out products that "wow'ed" me. 

 This scarf is amazing! It keeps me warm in chilly weather especially when I have work in the evening. It's from Aldo, and I got it as a gift a few years ago, so I doubt that they'll have this in store. You can check, but I don't think they have them.


 This is my favourite lip colour combo for November. Usually you think that autumn is all about the deep and vampy lips. I actually wore my lips neutral the majority of the time instead. 

 I like to apply Nars' Bangkok first and then add dimension with MAC's Whirl lip pencil. 


 My favourite mascara is L'Oreal's Voluminous Million lashes. It keeps my lashes in tact all day without smudging or giving me raccoon eyes.

I love having a strong brow game, so over the summer I got the Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade in Ebony. I should have gotten it in a lighter shade, but Ebony will suffice for now. I really recommend that you try it out if you haven't!

My favourite songs of the month are:


Lastly, my favourite food, or shall I say drink, is Tim Horton's French Vanilla. [Thanks Caitlin!]

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Total Page Views

Visit my Facebook Page

Followers