It's Beginning to Look a lot Like Christmas

19:24

It's finally December! I'm going to be doing Blogmas again this year.


I decided to go to the dollar store earlier this afternoon to get some Christmas decorations. Yesterday, I went to Daiso's sister store called YokoYaya 123 in search for Christmas decor as well, but they didn't have much selection.

 The theme colours of my room decor are silver, red, black, white, and green.


I love this owl so much! It's actually a piggybank! Or shall I say "Owlbank".

My heart shaped mirror is from Forever 21 if you are wondering!


I filled this shadow box with faux poinsettias, it looks lovely because it's 3D.

I added these two garlands to my bed frame and my curtain rod.

I tied my curtains on both sides with a cute red bow.
On one panel of my room, I hung a candy cane that its decked out with loads of tinsel.

Are you in the Christmas spirit yet? 


You Might Also Like

2 comments

Total Page Views

Visit my Facebook Page

Followers