Review: Younique Moodstruck 3D Fiber Lashes

19:19

Recently, my mom gave me this case with Younique's Moodstruck fiber lashes and she told me to try it out. 

I researched a little bit about this brand and it is sold through direct selling. So a representative that is associated with the company would reach out to customers and sell products from Younique. My mom purchased this mascara from her coworker for $35 CAD ($29 USD). A lot of my mom's friends rave about this mascara, and there are good reviews online. 

It contains two tubes, a small one containing natural fibers, and a longer one with the transplanting gel.  


One thing that I didn't do in the instructions is apply a thin coat of my favourite mascara on both of my lashes. 

Here are my curled lashes without mascara.

I applied a coat of the transplanting gel.

Then I quickly added the fibers on my lashes before the gel mascara dried up. 
One thing that I missed out was applying another coat of the gel mascara to seal the fibers in. 

There are some tips I recommend when applying this mascara:

 ♥  Do one eye at a time. The mascara dries out pretty fast, so it's best to work fast on one eye.
 ♥  To avoid clumps, use a lash comb to separate the lashes.
 ♥  Many coats can be applied, but I recommend alternating from gel to fiber and then gel again. 
 ♥  Make sure that you don't apply too much fiber or else it will fall on your cheek. 
 ♥  On the packaging, it says that it is water resistant, but it can be easily removed with warm water and makeup remover. 


Review Time!

Packaging/5  
I'm in love with the hard case and the packaging of the tubes. Totally worth the $35.


Application/5
 The wand of the gel mascara is like a hourglass shape and the wand of the fibers remind me of a duster. Overall, the application was easy with the wands and it is like a typical mascara. 

Wear/5
I wore it for 5 hours and it ended up smudging a little bit because I was dancing and sweating.

Final Verdict: The mascara is lovely and I can see myself wearing it on special occasions, even daily. 

With love, Kathleen 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Total Page Views

Visit my Facebook Page

Followers