Depotting MAC Single Eyeshadows

19:43


I decided to depot my MAC single eyeshadows and add them to my large palette. 


The process is really easy, you can YouTube tutorials on it! 
This is my first time depotting an eyeshadow, so I decided to make a post about my experience.



It's really easy to take the part where the pan is from the packaging. I took it off with a sharp knife and then it popped out easily. 


To remove the eyeshadow pan from the black plastic part, apply some heat. This melts the glue that binds the pan from the plastic. Using a hair dryer, a flame, the stove top or even a hair straightener works great. I suggest leaving it on medium heat for 3-5 minutes.

I also put the packaging on the stove top to melt the adhesive label sticker. 



The pans and stickers were really easy to remove. 
Caution: The pan is extremely hot, so take the eyeshadow off the plastic carefully.


I used a scrap magnetic sheet to put on the eyeshadows so that it would stick to my palette. 

Then TA-DA! Depotted MAC eyeshadow success.


I hope that this post was helpful to all of you who want to depot eyeshadows or blushes.

With love, Kathleen

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Page Views

Visit my Facebook Page

Followers