More Room for Maroon

20:30

Hello all!
My lovely cousin and I went to a local cafe to catch up. Here's a quick post of the casual outfit I wore and snaps of the warm drinks my little cousin and I got! 


I'm wearing a soft and fuzzy leopard circle scarf from Aldo, a black faux leather bomber style jacket, plain white shirt from H&M, black slouchy purse, maroon corduroy pants from Joe Fresh, and buckle ankle booties.

























The cafe I went to is called Our Town. It's a very cute and dainty place. They serve warm and cold coffees as well as smoothies and teas. There's also a selection from food to choose from such as cinnamon buns, soups, paninis and other baked goods.

Ps. My rings are from Aldo if you are wondering!


My cousin went for a classic hot chocolate topped with whipped cream and drizzled with chocolate sauce. I was deciding between a cappuccino and a mocha. I went for a mocha instead. It was bitter than I expected, but a million packets of raw sugar did the trick.


I was extremely hungry, so I decided to go for a beef soup. I recently got my wisdom teeth out, so I am limited to soft foods. The soup was delicious and filling. 


It's really wonderful to have dates at a cafe, and I wouldn't mind going to Our Town again for a coffee date.


I wish you all a wonderful weekend.

xo, Kathleen

You Might Also Like

4 comments

Total Page Views

Visit my Facebook Page

Followers