Happy Turkey Day!

17:53

Wishing you all a warm and happy Thanksgiving!
I'm completely aware that Americans celebrate Thanksgiving in November, while Canadians celebrate this holiday on October.


Here's a quick outfit of the day. 

I'm wearing an olive long sleeve blouse from Old Navy.
A floral skirt from Forever 21, paired with thigh highs to keep me warm in the chilly weather.
My wedge booties are from Aldo.
I kept the accessories muted with a plain black shoulder purse, my gold Casio watch, and a white and gold necklace.


I was going to do something fancy with my hair, but I wanted to go minimal, so I decided to put my hair in a top knot. 


I love Thanksgiving because I can eat pumpkin pie all day long!
My rings are from Aldo and a little boutique in Ashland, Oregon.

 I hope that you all have a lovely day!

You Might Also Like

10 comments

Total Page Views

Visit my Facebook Page

Followers