Happy Halloween!

17:27

Happy Halloween to all you lovelies out there!
For all of you trick or treating, stay safe and warm.

Earlier today, my friend and I decided to match at school. She went as a minion from Despicable Me, and I was the evil minion. Our costume was totally diy'ed and straight out of our closet.


Vanessa made the goggles from mason jar lids! 


I'm staying the night in, so I decided to dress up as minnie mouse and hand out candy to the kids in my neighbourhood.


My minnie mouse ears are from Disneyland.
My platform strapped heels are from Forever 21.
The romper that I'm wearing is also from Forever 21.


I love the detailing on the romper! I also love how it has a v-neck and scalloped end on the legs. 


If you were wondering what products I used to do my makeup; 
Anastasia dipbrow pomade in Ebony for my brows.
Naked basics for my eyeshadow.
Hard Candy's Glamoflauge heavy duty concealer in Medium.
Rockateur boxed blush from Benefit.
Voluminous Million Lashes from L'oreal.
And last, but not least, Viva Glam's Riri Woo lipstick and lipgloss from MAC.


I hope that you all have had a wonderful Halloween and an awesome October!
With love, Kathleen

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Total Page Views

Visit my Facebook Page

Followers