From Ashland with Love

21:13


A few of my friends went on a trip to Ashland, Oregon. Sadly, I did not choose to go to Ashland because I'm planning to go to the Japan trip in February. Anyways, my friends went to Ashland and they watched plays and explored the little town. Many of them told me that if I went, I would've gone Instagram crazy because the little town is so hip.

The trip ended not too long ago, and two of my close friends got me little gifts. I thought that I would do a little impression on one of the items because it's an eyeshadow quad.


One friend got me two midi rings which are super dainty!



And my other friend got me a Pacifica eyeshadow quad.
I've never owned anything from Pacifica, and from first glance I think that the packaging is super cute. 



The colours are beautiful and wearable for everyday. The texture is silky and it applies smoothly. My favourite eye shadow out of all four has to be "Coral Sand" which is a satin pink colour. 



I apologize for the crappy swatches, but the eye shadows are actually well pigmented.
Let me know if you guys would like a makeup look featuring this quad. I did a quick smokey eye with the colour Urchin which is an iridescent purple with gold tones. I love this eye shadow quad, and I suggest to give it a quick look if you see Pacifica in stores.



You Might Also Like

10 comments

Total Page Views

Visit my Facebook Page

Followers