What's in my Makeup Bag?

10:22

I don't think that I've done a post like this, but here are a bunch of things I have in my makeup bag! I literally put this bag in whatever backpack or purse I'm using because it's my beauty/first aid kit.

I actually didn't check what's in here until I took pictures. 


 This is my "makeup bag". It's actually a pencil case that I found at Wal-Mart.  


Blush and bronzer duo from Elf and a powder brush.


Duo eyeshadows from MAC: Shroom and Mystery and a spoolie and angled brush for my brows.

Cover Girl's clump crusher is really nice for "natural" looking lashes. I totally recommend it!


























I carry a tiny tube of hand & body lotion. Lastly, I have a heart shaped compact mirror and a comb. 

What are your essentials to carry in your makeup bag?


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Page Views

Visit my Facebook Page

Followers