Summer Isn't Over Yet

15:52

I hope that you all had a lovely weekend so far. I was really liking the way my outfit looked yesterday, so I thought that I would do another OOTD post. I get a lot of wonderful feedback on the outfits I put together, therefore I will be posting an "outfit of the day" every week on my blog.
It was my cousin's birthday party yesterday, and I wanted to dress very casual, but chic at the same time. Many outfits that I put together are very simple, but there is always a pop of pattern or accessory that makes it look like I put plenty of effort with my outfit.

My shoes are from Aliexpress and they come in black if you don't want white!
My distressed boyfriend jeans are from Gap
My kimono is actually a scarf from Forever 21. My boyfriend sewed it into a kimono.
My plain white tee is from H&M. I suggest going to H&M if you want some basics for a great price!

As for accessories, my necklace is from Brandy Melville, my watch is from American Apparel, and my black purse is from New Jersey!



You Might Also Like

4 comments

Total Page Views

Visit my Facebook Page

Followers