August Favourites

20:33

Hello Lovely!
I'm back with another post featuring monthly favourites. 


As you all know, I went to New York city last month for almost a week. I bought this cities canvas bag from American Apparel. It's really spacious and it's great to have when you're carrying a bunch of things! I actually might use it for school sometimes. 

Next favourite are my Birkenstock knock-offs from Payless. These are as comfortable as the original Birkenstocks but for cheaper. Again, when I was walking around in the city that never sleeps, my feet were very comfortable. 

Last month, I've been trying to get more defined brows. I use Benefit's Boi-ing concealer  and the detailer brush from Real Techniques to highlight my brow bone and outer corners of my brows.

My portable charger has been my lifesaver. I lose battery quickly because I used to overcharge my phone, which messed up my iPhone's battery. (I actually dropped my charger which is why it has painter's tape.) You can find portable chargers at electronic stores, I even saw some at Urban Outfitters with cute prints.

My favourite thing to snack on is cookie butter!


Lastly, my all time makeup favourite from last month is Urban Decay's Naked Basics. Word on the street is that there is a new Naked Basics 2! I'm going to check that out and get my hands on it so that I can do a first impression and review!


Every single time I walk into Forever 21 or H&M, I always hear this song called Rather Be by Clean Bandit playing. I listen to this song on repeat and I will never get over it. Listen to it and watch the music video and tell me what you think!

You Might Also Like

12 comments

Total Page Views

Visit my Facebook Page

Followers