Stick to Neutrals

20:58

Hello Lovely!

I anticipated on making a look book video featuring my new babies, but I just haven't gotten around to making one. So here is an outfit that I put together not too long ago! If you follow me on Instagram, you would know all about this outfit and my new shoes.



My floppy hat was bought online. You can find a similar one on Amazon or Forever 21! 
I'm wearing a tattoo choker with a heart pendant and it was hand-made by a local Instagram shop. 

My halter top is from Brandy Melville, and I love it to bits, but I'm really sad that it's so airy and that it's just a cloth covering my front area. Underneath the chiffon halter, I'm wearing a plain black bandeau from Jacob. I'm wearing my "holy grail" disco pants from American Apparel. I cannot stress how much I love these pants. They just pull my stomach together and make be look super slim. My beige cardigan is from Reitmans and it's my favourite cardigan this whole summer. Ever since my mum picked it up for me, it's my go to outerwear. 

Lastly, the star of the show, my beautiful white platform sandals. They were bought online (I can't remember where, but if I do, I'll link it for sure!) They remind me of a kind of Jeffrey Campbell shoe!

 You tell me! Is my outfit a yay or nay? 

You Might Also Like

12 comments

Total Page Views

Visit my Facebook Page

Followers