New York & New Jersey Haul

15:20

Hello Lovely!

If you guys follow me on Twitter or Instagram, then you would know that I went to the eastern side of the United States. I went to go to visit my cousins in New Jersey. I will discuss my adventures and how the overall trip went in a more detailed post, but to sum everything up, I blew my money because the tax and prices are lower than where I live and I walked so much around the city. 

I got souvenirs for my friends. 

I bought the Air Max 90 all white premiums and all black Roshe Runs with a hint of mint, and cute brown ankle booties for fall.




My cousin took me to SoHo and we went to Brandy Melville. I got this top that thats "Mermaids don't do homework" and a necklace that says "Fuck you".

Here's what I got makeup wise. I got a lipstick from the Novel Romance collection in Myself. I also got a lipliner in Beurre. I got these two products for $16.56 USD each because the tax in New Jersey is only 3%


I got the They're Real! Push up liner at Sephora in Times Square. Then in Newport, I got the Anastasia dipbrow pomade in Ebony and a Kat Von D concealer sample just to see if I would like it. 


Here are swatches of Beurre, Myself, and the push up liner from Benefit.


From Forever 21, I got this cute faux leather backpack for school and a floral circle skirt.


Lastly, (this was actually my first purchase in New York) I got this American Apparel canvas bag with many cities.


You Might Also Like

14 comments

Total Page Views

Visit my Facebook Page

Followers