MAC Wishlist: A Novel Romance

21:39

Hello Lovely! 
I'm currently subscribed to MAC Cosmetics' emails, so I constantly get news on the upcoming collections. The newest collection, A Novel Romance just became live online for purchase. You can lust over the collection when it appears on the counters on August 21st, because I know that I will. 


Here are three items in the collection that I'm dying to have my hands on! 

A Novel Romance Wishlist

Love Power is an Electric Cool Eye Shadow. It's a soft shimmery rose colour and it reminds me of Maybelline's Colour tattoo. I own Urban Decay's Naked 3 palette and I think that Love Power would be a great base for the pinky nude eyeshadows. 

Myself is a lustre lipstick that I'm dying to get. It's a shimmery nude with a hint of beige that makes it look soft and subtle. I don't own many nude lipsticks, all my MAC lipsticks are loud and vibrant. 

Animal Instincts is a limited edition powder blush. It's a frosty plum colour that's perfect to achieve a warmer look in the fall. Although I'm not like "WOW, I really need this in my life because there is nothing like it", I think that the colour is gorgeous.   

Lastly, is a Cremesheen lipstick and it's called Yield to Love. It's a muted mid tone rose and I think that it's beautiful and wearable for everyday although it looks obnoxious in the bullet tube. 

Check out the lovely collection yourself and let me know what caught your eyes!

PS. For all you Simpson fans, (if y'all didn't know already) there's a collection coming out!

You Might Also Like

6 comments

Total Page Views

Visit my Facebook Page

Followers