Fall Appropriate

17:42

Hello Lovely! It is technically still summer time where I live, but the weather is slowly but surely proving that autumn is on its way. 

Here's a little outfit that I put together featuring items that I bought in New York! 


My outfit is really simple because it is just a blouse, a skirt, and booties. The style of the blouse and pattern of the skirt is what pulls the whole look together. 


My 3/4 sleeve length blouse is from Forever 21. It's a muted peachy pink colour with little ruffle details on both sides of the blouse. At the front of the top, there are strings that can be tied together into a bow. I didn't wear a necklace because the blouse is a statement piece.  

My gold Casio watch is from American Apparel, and it is essential since I wear it everyday.


My skater skirt is also from Forever 21. It has a very beautiful floral pattern that incorporates colours that scream fall season.

My booties are from a store called Rainbow. Rainbow doesn't exist in Canada, well not in my city. The store reminds me of a Canadian store called Urban Planet or Sirens. Anyways, I don't own brown booties, so I picked these bad boys up and I can already sense that these will be my fall staple shoes.  

I also threw on some sheer black tights to complete the outfit since it was a little chilly out.


Unfortunately, I go back to school this week so I won't be able to blog as much since I will be occupied. However, I will do my absolute best to post every week. 

I hope that you're having a lovely weekend!

You Might Also Like

10 comments

Total Page Views

Visit my Facebook Page

Followers