5 Beauty Hacks/Tips

13:50

Hello Lovely!
I'm going to share 5 of my favourite beauty tips with y'all, and let me know if you have your own beauty hack that I didn't mention. 

1. Cover bruises and scars with BB Cream
bb creams
In all honestly, I hate using BB cream on my face. Instead of it going to waste, I use it on  bruises, and scars that appear on my legs and arms. Using a BB cream specifically is great because it's tinted so it will even out your skin tone, it has SPF in it, and it's a moisturizer.  

2. Get longer lashes with baby powder or vaseline
eyelashes
If you want to have longer and fuller lashes, just apply baby powder or vaseline onto your eyelashes right before bedtime. Personally, I haven't tried putting baby powder, but I have tried using vaseline for my lower lashes and it does work! 

3. Plump and exfoliate lips with a toothbrush
lips
You may have heard of this one already, but using a toothbrush is great for exfoliating. The toothbrush can be a bit abrasive and it will get the blood flowing to plump the lips. Since the bristles can be rough, its great for removing the dead skin.

4. Use olive oil to buff nails
nails
I don't own a buffer, but another alternative that I learned from the web is to use olive oil to buff your nails. If you have really dry and brittle nails like me, the oil will condition and soften your nails. It keeps it smooth and shiny too!

5. Set your lipstick with translucent powder
matte lips
To keep lipstick long lasting, put a tissue over your lips and dust translucent powder to keep it in put. Also, if you dust powder on your lipstick, it could also mattify the colour!

I hope that you all have a wonderful weekend!

You Might Also Like

4 comments

Total Page Views

Visit my Facebook Page

Followers