Summer Caribbean Festival 2014

17:23

Hello lovely!
Yesterday I went to this Caribbean Festival with two of my friends, Alfanet and Caitlin. The place was filled with vendors, amusement snacks, a bouncy castle, live music...It was like a mini carnival for the weekend.



Originally I wanted to get Henna, but it was extremely overpriced. The minimum price was $5 for a pea sized design, it was ridiculous. All I bought was a blue raspberry sno cone.



After walking around the festival, my friends and I took a few pictures and headed back to Downtown on the seabus. 



My friends and I ate at a restaurant called The Warehouse which is in downtown. It's an awesome place because the food is $4.95 everyday. 



It was really nice to see my friends and catch up with them.

You Might Also Like

8 comments

Total Page Views

Visit my Facebook Page

Followers