Laid-Back Boyfriend Jeans

11:38

Hello Lovely! 
I've been on the hunt for the perfect pair Boyfriend Jeans. So far, I've tried H&M and Forever 21 but I didn't have any luck. In my opinion, boyfriend jeans and mom jeans are a hit or miss. They either look good on your body shape or they are not flattering at all. 


My ultimate favourite place to get jeans are at Gap. The Gap has different sizing for petites, plus sizes, any shape and size, they got it. Every single time I buy skinny jeans, they are the most comfortable things to wear that look awesome on my body and fit perfectly. Perfectly as in they make my butt look plump and I don't need to hem them. 


Where is your favourite place to get jeans? 
I've heard a lot about J. Crew and their denim as well as Zara, so I definitely will check them out.

Necklace: Vintage from my mom
Blouse: Jacob
Belt: Old Navy
Jeans: Gap
Shoes: Walmart

You Might Also Like

8 comments

Total Page Views

Visit my Facebook Page

Followers