July Favourites

17:04

It's better to be early than late right? Here are my July favourites!

Let me know if you've tried any of these or have your own favourites in the comments section

 These two are my favourite brushes for the month. I bought the one on the left this month (you would know if you've read part one of my collective haul for July.) The one on the right, is a brush I bought when I first started using makeup which was about a year or two ago. The style of the brush has changed completely to the one on the left. These two brushes are for eyeshadow and I use them as a blending brush for my crease.

























This NARS eyeshadow is in the colour Fez. I love this colour because it's neutral and cocoa-y and it gives subtle smoky eyes some warmth.

I also got this recently and I will feature this along with many other items I bought in the part 2 of my July collective haul. I still have a few more items coming in, so I'll be posting my purchases near the home stretch of the month. 

Anyways, this is theBalm's Betty-Lou Manizer. It's a 3-in-1: eyeshadow, bronzer and shimmer. It has little flecks of shimmer that gives the face a glow. I love it and I really want to get the Mary-Lou and Cindy-Lou Manizer.



This mini lipstick is in this year's birthday gift duo from Sephora. This lipstick is from Make Up For Ever in the colour Rouge 



My last makeup favourite is a NARS lipstick in the colour Niagara. It's a beautiful satin lipstick that gives off a gorgeous pinky coral colour. 


I bought these cute aviators this month as well. These shades are from Aldo and the sides of the glasses have a leather rope woven into the chains. Sunglasses from Aldo are super inexpensive and they have a 2 for $20 deal.

These shoes have been with me through thick and thin. These are the Nike Free 4.0 and they're in a deep purple-y raspberry colour. Lately, I've been exercising to keep my body in shape. I literally wear these runners everyday. I really want to get the Nike FlyKnits, Nike Roshe Runs or the Nike Air Max 90s. Look forward to an August Wishlist blog post!
My last favourite of the month is this 1L mason jar. It is with me wherever I go around the house. It helps me with my daily intake of water, because it's very important to drink at least 8 glasses of water each day.

You Might Also Like

4 comments

Total Page Views

Visit my Facebook Page

Followers