First Impression: Hard Candy Heavy-Duty Concealer

14:00

Wow okay, that title sure is a handful. Today's post is focussing on a product by Hard Candy. Hard Candy's products are not tested on animals which is awesome. 

Here are some quick swatches of my concealers.
 Let me know in the comments what your favourite concealer is!
 You can purchase this concealer at Wal-Mart. I bought it for around $5, but prices do vary depending on your location. This concealer is very inexpensive.




These are the brushes that I use when I apply my concealer. I know that it's a lot, but blending really is important to me. From left to right, I'm using the foundation brush from Real Techniques, Essential foundation brush, detailer brush and a flat concealer brush.

I'm also using my Dior pressed powder to set my concealer.

This little blob is actually waaaaay too much. You know what almost every beauty guru says, "a little goes a long way". I completely support that phrase in this case. 

 Please do ignore my messy hair, but here are some selfie shots of my process. 
I like to conceal under my eyes like this. I either dot or apply the product in a downward triangle. This really is a great way to highlight your face making your face look brighter.


I use the Boi-ing concealer for all my little blemishes. 

So far, I give this product  because it really does highlight the face while covering the dark circles. I agree that it's a pretty good coverage especially for that inexpensive price. 

The packaging of this concealer completely reminds me of Kat Von D.'s Lock-It Tattoo concealer. I'm going to pick that product up and do a comparison post one day. But with my impression of the packaging and the coverage, I think that Hard Candy's Glamoflauge is the drugstore dupe for the Lock-It Tattoo concealer. 

Let me know what you think!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Page Views

Visit my Facebook Page

Followers