Collective Haul for July (Part 2)

16:02

Hello Lovely!
 Here is part two of my July haul. Let me know if you own, tried, or want one of these products!

This month I went binge shopping on makeup brushes, because I still don't have that many brushes. I'm saving up to get more Real Techniques brushes, MAC brushes, and Sigma brushes. 

From left to right:
 lip defining brush from Elf 
eyelash/brow wand from Elf 
fine liner brush from Real Techniques
essential foundation brush from Real Techniques 
non-authentic MAC powder brush. 




Let's talk about blushes. Two of the face makeup essentials that I lack in my makeup collection are blushes and bronzers. I literally had only 2 blushes and bronzers. Now I have 3 bronzers, and 5 blushes!  

MAC Cosmetics in Coygirl
Physicians Formula in Rose
theBalm in Betty-Lou Manizer


In my first impression post on Hard Candy's Glamoflauge concealer, I also featured one of my recently purchased Benefit's Boi-ing concealer.

Lastly as of makeup products go, I bought a NARS lipstick in Niagara. It's very beautiful and it has become one of my favourites of July!

I think that this is still makeup related... I bought this 3x3 lipstick container to display all my favourite lipsticks. 



I went to Daiso the other day and quickly picked up this eyelash case. It can hold three pairs of lashes which is awesome when I want to put on a pair on the go.

Aldo is my favourite place to get cute sunglasses because they are reasonably priced compared to Urban Outfitters and TopShop. 

I got two more Essies. I have no idea why I'm really drawn to Essie nail polishes. It's probably because I adore the colours and the sleek simple packaging. 
I got Mint Candy Apple and As Gold As It Gets.

 
As for clothing goes, my mum and I went on a tiny shopping spree and suggested that we get some jeans because I don't own a lot. We went to the Gap and I picked out Boyfriend jeans, and black skinny jeans. 

I also bought this light halter top which is from Brandy Melville. However, I bought it second hand from a local Instagram boutique. 

Last but not least, I got this work out tank top that has a bra attached from Joe Fresh. 


Before I forget, I also have a new banner!
This awesome chibi of a mermaid version of me was drawn by this lovely person. She is open to commissions and she accepts PayPal! Here is her Instagram and Tumblr.


PS. I will be posting my outfit of the day featuring my boyfriend jeans tomorrow!

You Might Also Like

4 comments

Total Page Views

Visit my Facebook Page

Followers