Where's the Sun?

20:24

It's officially summer vacation for me, so lately I've been going out. There isn't much for me to do, so I just walk around and do a little shopping. 

 Today's weather was horrible. I hate it when it's humid, but there's also a little rain. Seriously Mother Nature you need to choose, will the day be rainy or sunny?



Here's a quick glance of what I wore today! Excuse my facials by the way.
Dress: Forever 21
Socks: American Apparel
Shoes: Juju Jelly
Watch: American Apparel


What is your opinion about chokers? Yay or Nay?
Top choker: Claire's
Bottom choker: Local boutique @deltasixofour on Instagram 

 I had a crap load of time on my hands so I travelled from downtown to richmond. 
 I went to Aberdeen mall which is a super asian mall located in Richmond. 
I went to Daiso which is an Asian dollar store and it has everything! It's amazing what you can find there. I picked up some really cute bags and stickers for my Instagram Boutique.

 Here are some of my "orders" already in their bags.



My boyfriend nags me about how I don't know how to save money. I saw this at Daiso and I was like yea "I need this." This will help me save up my money because I won't be able to open it.


At downtown, I went to Brandy Melville and finally got that white Sachi halter top! 
No doubt will I be going back to purchase more clothes!

Stay tuned for more posts!

You Might Also Like

4 comments

Total Page Views

Visit my Facebook Page

Followers