Where Have I Been? + Mini Haul

13:33

Hello there! It's been a long time since I sat in front of my monitor and blogged. I keep promising to blog more often, but school has taken so much of my time.


I'm currently in final exam season and you have no idea how much I was to cry and give up from studying. I only have three exams this week and then I'm free at last. 
Then after all this mayhem, I'll try my best to post more often. 


So what have I been up to lately? 
Other than procrastinating on my studies, I've also been managing my Instagram boutique

I bet you're wondering what's that? 
Well it's where I sell my clothes to locals by displaying pictures of the articles on an Instagram account. It's a good way to earn money and get rid of clothes you don't really wear anymore. 


As I said, I'm only selling my clothes to locals, so if you're from the Vancouver area, feel free to check it out! I thought that this was an easy way for me to reduce my wardrobe size and fundraise money for my upcoming trip to Japan :)

Yes, I managed to convince my parents to let me go on the Japanese student exchange trip for the upcoming school year! I'm super excited and I'll let you know more about this trip.


Lastly, to keep me relaxed from worrying about exams and managing meet ups for my IG boutique, I recently went shopping! If you've been reading my blog for a long time, you would know that I really do believe that retail therapy can help with anxiety or stress. For my own personal experience, I do tend to sweat when I walk around a crowded mall and I build my self-esteem trying on cute clothes.

ANYWAYS, the haul.
I apologize for the quality of the pictures. I will get a better camera (hopefully)

 There was a huge sale at the mall and one store was going to go under renovation, so all the items in the store were $10 or less. 
I bought two dupes of the Zara skort (which is really in at the moment) for $6. The hybrid mix of the skirt and short is a really great piece because it looks like a skirt, but it has shorts attached so no need to wear spandex underneath. 
(On a side note, don't you get irritated when people wear skirts but don't have spandex underneath so you can totally see their underwear? No?Maybe that's just me)

 I bought these two brand new items from two local Instagram boutiques. I'm pretty sure that you can find the phone case online and the crown wallet on Amazon or eBay! 

Major throwback to the 90s with this tattoo choker. I feel like it's making its comeback. I got this plain black one from Claire's. I know that there are many places online to get these chokers and ones with pendants. 

 I'm trying to extend my bralette collection. I'm trying to branch out to new intimates instead of clinging to my bras from Victoria's Secret. I purchased the black and white bralettes from another local Instagram boutique (they're brand new from Bluenotes) and I got the all black lace one from Wal-Mart.


Lastly, my mom got me a jean jacket from Joe Fresh. I purchased another top from a local boutique. I don't buy from local boutiques unless the thing that I'm interested is brand new with or without a tag. Anyways, this Gnarly crop top is from Brandy Melville. I went to Brandy Melville a few days ago and I picked up a black Sachi halter top

After my exams, I'm going to stop again at Brandy Melville and pick up a few more things - with that said, I'll be posting a Brandy Melville wishlist!

 

I know that this post is super long. I know that I've been gone, but I'm back and I'll do my best to make more posts for you lovely people! 

Wish me luck for my exams! I hope that you all have a wonderful week.

You Might Also Like

4 comments

Total Page Views

Visit my Facebook Page

Followers