OOTD: Weather Confused

19:11

Hello there :3
Since I've barely posted over the past few months, I'm coming back strong with posts almost daily. 

I've taken time today out of my studying to make a really quick post for y'all. My last exam is tomorrow, so wish me luck! After my exam I'm free at last and I'll be focusing on getting back into shape.

But anyways, this was my outfit today, I really like the way it looked. What do you think?


 The weather here where I live is very confusing. Because for a few days, it will be sunny and really warm, then all of a sudden...BAM it begins to rain. Also, some days it's sunny, but the air is fairly cool. This really inspired my look for today.

 My lightweight sweater is from Target. It reminds me of the ones from Wildfox. I'm still waiting for the day when I can buy something from the very overpriced brand. Hey Wildfox, I doubt you'll ever come across my blog, but if you do, would you mind lowering the prices by like 60%, please? 

My bib necklace is from Urban Behaviour, and I believe that this store is only in Canada. Similar branches sell the same stuff are Sirens, Stitches, and Urban Planet.

I forgot where my shoes are from, but you could find similar ones from Jeffrey Campbell or Steve Madden.

My skort is from Urban Behaviour from their big sale where everything is $10 and under. This skort is pretty much the dupe for the Zara ones which I've had my eyes on for the longest time after I've seen Kendall Jenner (or was it Kylie) wear them. You could also find this skort at Aritzia, or pretty much any store nowadays because I feel like asymmetric skirts/skorts are a trend. 

 Just a quick outfit of the day! Back to binge reading for my exam *sobs*
Have a lovely day, and I'll be back with more posts.

You Might Also Like

5 comments

Total Page Views

Visit my Facebook Page

Followers