June Favourites

13:40

 It's that time of the month again! Since I missed my May favourites, I'm picking up from where I left off with my June favourites! 

Feel free to tell me what your June Favourites are below in the comments!

 Halters! All of June, I've been wearing halters, I only own these two from Brandy Melville at the moment, so I'm hoping to extend my collection.

If you've read my mini haul post, you would know that I got this choker from a lovely local Instagram boutique! I've been wearing this choker a lot along with my tattoo choker. You can find similar chokers like this on Etsy or online shops.

 Again, if you've read my post about a few things I've hauled, I got this pink crown wallet. I'm so glad that I bought it because I carry this wristlet everywhere with me. It has card slots, a pocket to keep money, and an area to put my phone in! This wristlet is great especially for the days I want to be minimal and not carry a purse.

 SUNGLASSES!!! It's the summertime, and the sun in Vancouver should be out. Either way, I'm still going to make use of my sunglasses. I don't have a lot of sunnies, but these are the ones I have at the moment. 

The heart shaped ones are from Icing by Claire's, the round ones are from Aldo, the one with the cute flowers are from Urban Planet, and the tortoise brown ones are from Yves Saint Laurent. 

I'm super late on this bandwagon of the Divergent series, but it's never too late. I had to read this book for English class, because part of my final exam was based on a novel that I've read. I got this book in early June and I binged read this book so that I knew the story well enough in time for my final. This book keeps you on your toes and I applaud Veronica Roth for her excellent work on this novel! The movie is somewhat similar to the book, so it's that not bad.


 Here are my food favourites: ice cream and raspberries. 
These two snacks are at the other ends of the spectrum where raspberries are healthy, and the Magnum white ice cream bars are more of the indulgent unhealthy snack. I see both of these as a guilty pleasure since I binge on these a lot. I don't know about you, but I treat fruits as if they were like candy to me. 
What's your favourite snack to munch on?

My favourite movie of this month is 22 Jump Street. 
I watched it recently with my boyfriend and we laughed so much. 
If you haven't watched it and you've watched 21 Jump Street, I suggest you watch it if you want a good laugh or if you just want to admire Channing Tatum because that's cool too.

Sam Smith has been my favourite artist to listen to all month. He has an amazing voice that makes you feel swoon. I love listening to his songs at night like my lullaby. My favourite songs from him are Stay with Me, Nirvana, Latch (acoustic), and Lay me Down (acoustic). 



You Might Also Like

2 comments

Total Page Views

Visit my Facebook Page

Followers