First Impression: Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Concealer

10:18

 I know that this product has been out for awhile, but I finally got around to purchasing it because I needed to try a new drugstore concealer. Usually I would cling to my Maybelline Fit Me concealer or my Maybelline Age Rewind concealer, but it's time to go out of my comfort zone.

 I bought the Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch concealer for $10, but prices may range wherever you get it!

 Let's talk about the applicator. The tip where the product comes off of is like a tiny paint brush or a felt tip marker.

 In my opinion just like the Fit Me concealer and Age Rewind concealer, I think that it's very unsanitary dabbing a brush that you used so many times (unless you clean it.)

To get the product out you have to twist the end and ever so slightly push up.

I'm pretty sure that I made the error of choosing the wrong shade. But I mean, concealers are supposed to be a little lighter. Concealers are used to brighten, highlight, and diminish dark areas and redness on your face.

 I blended the product with my fingers and it seemed to blend in well.

 I will do a "How I Highlight & Contour My Face" post one day. I don't conceal my face like this, but for the purpose of this first impression, I applied the concealer in the areas where it said to on the instructions. 

As a result, this product so far gets a 
There is nothing wrong with this concealer, it seem like a regular highlighting drugstore concealer out there. 

What is your favourite drugstore and high end concealer? 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Total Page Views

Visit my Facebook Page

Followers