I Mustache You a Question...

21:34

Kathleen, how can I get rid of my peach fuzz without plucking, waxing, or shaving?

The method that I use is pretty simple. Since I have dark hair, my upper lip has a shadow. It is completely normal for a female to have a peach fuzz, some are just blessed to have lighter hair facial hair.

I'm not allowed to pull out the hairs, so my solution is cream bleach. 


 This is the brand that I use and it can be found at drug stores.
 It comes with the cream, accelerator, a spatula, a mixing tray, and a set of instructions.  
 You have to take a portion of the cream, as well as the accelerator and mix the two together.
 I recommend that you test out the cream bleach on your forearm so that you can see if you are allergic to it or not.

 Apply the mixture onto your upper lip and leave it for 10 minutes. Go watch a YouTube video, scroll through my blog, just keep yourself occupied. 
I will admit that the scent is really strong and that it can start to feel irritating after 6 minutes. It just means that the cream is working, so don't freak out.

Once the time is up, your hairs will be blonde which makes it less noticeable than having a dark peach fuzz.

FAQ:
 Will my hairs come off? No, your hairs will still be there, just lighter, blonde even.
 How much is it? Under $10 (depending where you live)
 How long do the hairs stay blonde? Around 2-3 weeks

If you have any questions, queries, or concerns, feel free to ask me in the comments below!

You Might Also Like

6 comments

Total Page Views

Visit my Facebook Page

Followers